Advanced and specialized air cleaning systems for a wide range of commercial and industrial applications.
In 1947 Trion designed the world’s first air cleaner for the U.S. Navy nuclear submarine U.S.S. Nautilus.
- Multiple Filter Technologies
- 200-22,200 CFM (Low air resistance, high efficiency and cost effective operation)
- Media and Electronic Air Cleaning Systems
- Packaged & Engineered Electrostatic Precipitators
- Vertical Media and Electronic Mist Collectors
- Integrated HVAC Systems
- Kitchen Exhaust Systems
- Portable Units
Collecting airborne pollutants generated by industrial manufacturing processes- welding smoke and fumes, grinding dust, oil and coolant mist, powders, smoke and more.
Download Brochure M Series Brochure
Download Brochure Mini ME Brochure
Download Brochure Model 75 Brochure
Download Brochure Model MP600M Brochure
Download Brochure Model SE400E SE800E
Download Brochure Model VOMP600 Brochure
Download Brochure T Series Brochure